Our fabrics are made of 100% solution-dyed acrylic fibers which are capable of withstanding the high demands of outdoor use. To keep your fabric looking its best, we suggest cleaning the fabric at the first signs of dirt or stains.
For routine maintenance of your fabrics, we recommend cleaning each spring season.
1. Remove loose dirt with a soft bristle brush or hose down with cold water.
2. Clean with mixture of water and mild soap. Rub in mixture with soft brush and allow to thoroughly soak into the fabric.
3. Rinse thoroughly with cold water and air dry.
4. Never use water over 100° Fahrenheit. Do not machine dry. For light cleaning, avoid the use of detergents.
1. Before bleach cleaning, make sure fabric is dry and has been vacuumed, and that the space is ventilated.
2. Prepare a 10% bleach solution in water.
3. Test the solution in an inconspicuous location first before applying over the entire fabric.
4. Apply the cleaning solution using a misting spray bottle.
5. Work the solution into the affected area by lightly scrubbing with a sponge or soft bristle brush. make sure to work from the outside of the stain inward so as not ot spread the stain. Rinse your sponge or brush frequently.
6. Allow cleaning solution to linger on the stain no more than 1 hour.
7. Rinse thoroughly to remove all residual bleach from the fabric.
8. Allow fabric to air dry.
9. Repeat process if necessary.
Outdura’s solution-dyed acrylic fabrics are warranted to retain their colors and to remain durable for a period of 5 years from the date of the original purchase.
This means that we stand behind our fabrics during normal exposure conditions, including sunlight, mildew, rot and atmospheric chemicals, providing that the fabric has been properly installed, utilized and maintained.
Warranty Coverage Period:
Five years from the date of original purchase